Hector Aurieme get LG Cinema Screen 55LM6700 55-Inch Cinema 3D in early.
But after abt three week, Hector Aurieme cant happy w/ this TV. The picture is crisp and bright, not at all fuzzy. U can watch normal TV allday.
Hector Aurieme could not view a Netflix movie w/b the Netflix app freezing up, requiring a reboot of the TV. Netflix works okay for a while, then stutters.
After the LG 55LM670 TV have been running 4 a while, Hector Aurieme cant open the “Home” menus 2 change input or what not sometime. So Hector Aurieme have to shut the TV off, & back on.
If u 4 looking 4 good picture quality in all light situations, do not get LG Cinema Screen 55LM6700 tv. It will only looks good on bright vibrant scene.
Only one minor gripe, Hector Aurieme do not like the Wii style remote at all. Hector Aurieme use a logitech so it isnt a deal breaker at all.
Hector Aurieme feel upset. LG Cinema Screen 55LM6700 55-Inch Cinema 3D is scam!Waste of money!
Hector Aurieme ended up returning this set and going back to a Samsung.
Now Hector Aurieme is happy with this next set.So she highly recommend everyone buy Samsung UN55D8000 55-Inch 1080p 240 Hz 3D LED HDTV (Silver) [2011 MODEL].She had owned this tv 4 abt 1 month & consider that it have been a great value.What are you waiting for….
- CLEO24Bolton on What best color settings would you recommend for my Sharp Aquos LC46SE94U 42 inch LCD TV?
- My Homepage on What best color settings would you recommend for my Sharp Aquos LC46SE94U 42 inch LCD TV?
- PletschBatzer on If you want to waste money,Buy Samsung LN32D403 32-Inch 720p 60Hz LCD HDTV
- needs on Sharp AQUOS LC80LE632U 80-inch Smart TV review
- solutions beauty on Logitech Harmony 650 universal remote Control (Silver) reviews