I really love Panasonic VIERA TC-P60S30 TV. I do a lot of research prior to purchasing this TV. Consumer’s Reports, C-Net and more.After owning Panasonic VIERA TC-P60S30 (60-Inch model) for several week now I can say Im very happy overall. Love the Panasonic HDTV! I thought I would surprise the family by purchasing this 60 inch plasma and every1 in our house loved it.I am somewhat bias because I prefer plasma’s.
- Got the replacement and the delivery service did the install to make sure everything works and it was fine.
- Its huge, sleek awesome looking HDTV.According to video phiolist this tv has the best screen out of any Hdtv and i agree.This plasma is as thin as some LED out there, and definitely thinner than the LCD’s.
-I found setup easy and intuitive.
-The remote controls is intuitive and easy 2 use. All of the button are wellSituated and easy 2 grasp.
- I had my Direc-TV HD DVRbox in the HDMI1 slot and a Phillip BluRay Home Theaters (HTS-3106) on HDMI2 slot. I connected Phillip 2 Direc-TV Reciever via audio cable(red-yellow) coz Phillip doesnt has a optical in for digital sounds and the Panasonic doesnt has a Compontent Out (plz correct me if Im do wrong, thkq). I dont have anything plugged in-to the COAX of Panasonic so only channel signals 2 my HDTV is through the HDMI from my Direc-TV HD DVRbox. So HDMI1 (Satellite) and HDMI2 (Home Thtr) is the ONLY connection used in the Panasonic.
- picture quality is absolutely amazing,It looks more brighte and vivid.The picture quality is more nice compared to the DLP TV it replaced.Panasonic make the absolute best Plasma HDTV, Its proven facts, look it up if U gotta. The preset setting available is pretty good. I use ‘Cinema’ mode settings for Mostly everything.The colour are much more crisp. I take the Bluray video and put it in theplayer hooked 2 this TV and the picture looks great, even in the shadow details.The picture in HD is wonderful.I couldn’t imagine us being any more satisfied.
- I highly recommend the use of the calibration disks to assist U with setting the ‘Brightnes’ (Black Levels) and ‘Contrast’ (White Levels). I used “DigitalVideo Essential: High Definition” to do the basic calibrations. U will need to work with the ‘Brightnes’ controls on the HDTV because black can render so extremely black that some of the black details can be lost if your Brightnes setting is too low (mine is now set to +65, on ‘custom’ mode, and have that gorgeous ink-y black without details loss).
- The PanasonicRemote is well lay out, the TV menu systems is easily understandable, and the owner’s manual is comprehensible.I can use PanasonicRemote (put Viera-Link ON) easily to turn on or turn off and control volumes of my Phillip (put Easy-Link ON) and once the Phillip are on HOMEmode,I can also use the PanasonicRemote 2 play a BluRay and control the volumes however b4 I can play a BluRay.
- My main intent for Panasonic VIERA TC-P60S30 is 4 Xbox360 use and it handles both brilliantly.I use the ‘Game’ setting for my Xbox360 games.
- I enjoy listening to Pandora on the HDTV and I tune into facebook from time2time as well.There is NO complaint abt the sound on this sets.Its perfect. I will hookup more sound capability in due times. I add a Sony HT-CT150 soundbar, which is a big help.
Here iss the settings for my Panasonic VIERA TC-P60S30 HDTV:
Pix Orbiter On
All of the abv, Im very pleased with Panasonic VIERA TC-P60S30, and would happily buy it agn。
5 Comments to “Panasonic VIERA TC-P60S30 60-Inch 1080p Plasma HDTV review”
- CLEO24Bolton on What best color settings would you recommend for my Sharp Aquos LC46SE94U 42 inch LCD TV?
- My Homepage on What best color settings would you recommend for my Sharp Aquos LC46SE94U 42 inch LCD TV?
- PletschBatzer on If you want to waste money,Buy Samsung LN32D403 32-Inch 720p 60Hz LCD HDTV
- needs on Sharp AQUOS LC80LE632U 80-inch Smart TV review
- solutions beauty on Logitech Harmony 650 universal remote Control (Silver) reviews