Daniel Bahret Bought this TV for his bedroom.Such a disappointment with Toshiba 32C120U 32-Inch 720p 60Hz LCD HDTV.
- Toshiba 32C120U tv is sloooow to turn-on coz,sloooow to change channel,a long delay, especially changing b/w channel.
- The Toshiba 32C120U tv picture’s too-dark at default setting.Daniel have Toshiba 32C120U tv set 2 be energy efficient.
- Toshiba 32C120U tv is bulky, dun expect LED thin.
- Daniel’s phone have better speaker than Toshiba 32C120U tv.
- Daniel gotta screw the stand on 2 the Toshiba 32C120U tv, n the remote control feel cheap
- The USB function dun play video for Daniel,so it’s useless
- The Toshiba 32C120U tv’s screen default at 4:3 and image can’t fillout the screen.
- Daniel hate the Toshiba 32C120U tv’s remote.. its the shape of a thin candy bar and not ergonomic.It cant mark the front and back as different, so Daniel typically grab it backward in the dark n press wrong button. the 1st press render half vol n the 2nd press mute the tv.
- Toshiba 32C120U tv wont be vol control. Daniel controlled the vol by hand.
Daniel ended up returning the Toshiba 32C120U tv to the store and he bought different brand Philips 32PFL3506/F7 32-inch 720p LCD HDTV, Black.
Daniel is extremely satisfied with Philips 32PFL3506/F7 32-inch 720p LCD HDTV, Black.
The new tv has very clear picture, good resolution, no dead pixel and good sound quality, exced Daniel’s expectetion. Wrk great. Get a computer sound-sytem that have subwoofer. Sound is pretty good.
- CLEO24Bolton on What best color settings would you recommend for my Sharp Aquos LC46SE94U 42 inch LCD TV?
- My Homepage on What best color settings would you recommend for my Sharp Aquos LC46SE94U 42 inch LCD TV?
- PletschBatzer on If you want to waste money,Buy Samsung LN32D403 32-Inch 720p 60Hz LCD HDTV
- needs on Sharp AQUOS LC80LE632U 80-inch Smart TV review
- solutions beauty on Logitech Harmony 650 universal remote Control (Silver) reviews